Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Toronto Entertainment - Katy Perry - Taylor Swift

Katy Perry - Wednesday June 29 & Thursday June 30, 2011 7:30 PM

Air Canada Centre, 40 Bay St, Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Pop superstar Katy Perry announced that her California Dreams 2011 world tour is coming to North America this summer. The Canadian leg of the tour will start on June 29th in Toronto and end in Vancouver on July 19th.

Teenage Dream was released in August, 2010 and has since sold 5 million copies world-wide. The album's first single, "California Gurls" featuring Snoop Dogg was the biggest selling song of 2010 according to Soundscan with 4,398,212 tracks scanned. After "California Gurls" spent six weeks at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100, Katy scored two follow-up No. 1's, with "Teenage Dream" and her current single "Firework," making her the first female artist in 11 years to score three Billboard #1 singles from the same album.

Taylor Swift - Friday Jul 15, & Saturday July 16, 2011

I've loved my fans from the very first day, but they've said things and done things recently that make me feel like they're my friends -- more now than ever before. I'll never go a day without thinking about our memories together. For the last two years, I've been writing and recording an album called Speak Now.

I get my guitar and a pen and all of a sudden, I have a chance to say exactly what I meant to say in real life. Some of the things I wrote about are things everyone saw me go through. Some of the things I wrote about are things nobody ever knew about. I'm beyond excited for you to hear these stories and confessions. I think it's important that you know that I will never change. I love you like I love sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love. -- Taylor

Previous blog posts, education articles, links to information, education services and social media in the right side bar, 

List of education blogs below the posts.